Old Colony Planning Council is committed to helping our communities whether these completely unprecedented times. Here we have assembled links that we hope may be of some help connecting you to regional resources and organizations.
Resources for Reopening
- Commonwealth Reopening Plan
- Community Outdoor Dining Policy Example (Easton, MA)
- Legal Considerations for Outdoor Dining
- OCPC Business & Social Distancing Design Guide
- Commonwealth Outdoor Dining Advisories (from Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission)
- Outdoor Dining Permit Examples
For information from each of our communities on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please consult the list below.
- East Bridgewater
- West Bridgewater
Our regional chambers of commerce have assembled excellent resources for local businesses:
For information from other regional organizations on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please consult the list below.
- Bridgewater State University
- Stonehill College
- Massasoit Community College
- Brockton Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center (Brockton)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital (Plymouth)
Monitoring the Spread
The website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health is currently providing a wealth of data in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. OCPC is closely following the situation in our regional communities.